intense unbound is sick and call me

Go down 
AuthorMessage
intense unbound
Noob
Noob
intense unbound

intense unbound is sick and call me Empty
PostSubject: intense unbound is sick and call me   intense unbound is sick and call me EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 4:23 pm

Hi everyone i got bad newzs i might not be on for a while because i got very sick and i cant walk well and my left side of my face is all screwed up and i am takeing meds for my brain eyes and face and i am sorry that will not be on for a while and also i am selling my mic because it hurts my ear and i will buy a new one but i am very sick so if u wanna talk with me call my cell phone or text me thanks and heres my cell [b]203-305-5827 thats mine and when u call me or text me just stait your mw3 name and when i answer u can wish me get well and i will tell u guys what happend because i am staiting half the facts so thanks and i will be on when i am better but u might be able to find me on for only 2 hours and i will hear from u guys soon call me when u get time thanks bye.
Sad
from intnse unbound
p.s i want to hear from u guys
Back to top Go down
http://hotmail.com
IntenseP0PTART
Noob
Noob
IntenseP0PTART

PostSubject: Re: intense unbound is sick and call me   intense unbound is sick and call me EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 11:35 am

awwwwwwww i hope u feel better unbound i dont have a cell phone so i cant text you but i might call you on the house phone. Sad
Back to top Go down
+Supreme+
Ayyo +Supreme+
Ayyo +Supreme+
+Supreme+

PostSubject: Re: intense unbound is sick and call me   intense unbound is sick and call me EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 12:25 pm

Hope You feel Better Bro - +Supreme+

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: intense unbound is sick and call me   intense unbound is sick and call me Empty

Back to top Go down

intense unbound is sick and call me
Page 1 of 1